Non-Immigrant Work Visas

Temporary U.S. Residence Through Employment

In the United States, the law provides a number of ways for immigrants to lawfully reside and work, usually for a specific duration of time. There are many different types of visa applications and it may be challenging to understand exactly which one you should apply for. Let the experts at Pilkington Immigration help with your case and provide the right guidance to help your application go smoothly. 

Employer Sponsored and Transferees

H1B Visa – Employer Sponsorship

H2B Visa – Employer Sponsorship

L1 Visa – Intracompany Transferee

Treaty Traders and Investors

E1 Visa – Treaty Trader

E2 Visa – Treaty Investor

Other Visa Categories

O1 Visa – Extraordinary Ability

P1 Visa – Extraordinary Ability

TN Visa – Free Trade

R1 Visa – Religious Worker

K1 Visa – Fiancé Sponsorship

Pilkington team: A big thanks to all staff for the help and support during Donna’s application journey to Canadian citizenship. 

Al Fergusson

The firm was extremely helpful in all aspects. Definitely appreciated having experts guiding me and handling the application with all of the important details to get a successful result. Thanks again!

Cyril Maqsood

Lawyer Mr. Yosheel was highly recommended for the best global mobility immigration for Golden visas and offshore documents certification. We could not agree more!

Kharoud Manveer

Contact Us Today for Help With Your Case

With offices in four countries for businesses and individuals seeking solutions to their immigration needs to the United States or Canada, the team at Pilkington Immigration has the expertise and ability to find global solutions to local needs.

Call us today at 844-728-1012 or Request an Appointment for a free five-minute consultation.