Citizenship Applications

U.S. Citizenship by Birth or Naturalization

There are two types of U.S. citizenship applications that we can help with. A child born outside the United States to a biological or adoptive parent or parents that are U.S. citizens must submit the N-600 application. For individuals who have been green card holders for five years (three years if married to a United States citizen) N-400 naturalization process is generally applicable. The team at Pilkington Immigration can help you determine if you qualify.

Citizenship by Birth – N600

Citizenship by Naturalization – N400

Pilkington team: A big thanks to all staff for the help and support during Donna’s application journey to Canadian citizenship. 

Al Fergusson

The firm was extremely helpful in all aspects. Definitely appreciated having experts guiding me and handling the application with all of the important details to get a successful result. Thanks again!

Cyril Maqsood

Lawyer Mr. Yosheel was highly recommended for the best global mobility immigration for Golden visas and offshore documents certification. We could not agree more!

Kharoud Manveer

Contact Us Today for Help With Your Case

With offices in four countries for businesses and individuals seeking solutions to their immigration needs to the United States or Canada, the team at Pilkington Immigration has the expertise and ability to find global solutions to local needs.

Call us today at 844-728-1012 or Request an Appointment for a free five-minute consultation.